So even though I don't wear glasses a lot it seems everyday I do my picture gets taken. This was when we went to a basketball game. Then I am trying to study, but Julia wanted to take some pictures.
I'm glad you are finding time to do fun things. You look super cute in your glasses. The freshman year is a hard one, but in the end you will have so many good memories. Love you!
YOU are LOOKING GOOD. . . glasses or not. We missed you this past weekend in Alpine but don't worry we will catch up soon. . . TURKEY DAY is coming you know.
4 comments:
Good luck with the studying!
Looks like your definately surviving your freshman year. Good luck with everything, especially the studying.
I'm glad you are finding time to do fun things. You look super cute in your glasses. The freshman year is a hard one, but in the end you will have so many good memories. Love you!
YOU are LOOKING GOOD. . . glasses or not. We missed you this past weekend in Alpine but don't worry we will catch up soon. . . TURKEY DAY is coming you know.
Post a Comment