
Yes, we have a lot of cake at our apartment. The ladybug cake is actually a rice crispy cake. So changing it up is good, but my roommates are not sick of cake yet. My family home evening group decided to decorate pumpkins for Halloween. It was way fun and then we separated the seeds to cook them. The pumpkin carving basically ended up as a pumpkin gut fight. I also went to a concert called guitars unplugged with my roommates Amy, Jenny, and our friend Melissa. We then went and got ice cream after.
3 comments:
Sticky pumpkins guts, ice cream, FHE brothers, friends. . . yes I think you are at college having a great time making memories. Enjoy everyday of it!
It looks like you are having a great time! Keep enjoying every day! I can't wait to come visit you.
Love you
Looks like a fun party. We hope you a Happy Halloween with lots of treats. By the way great job on all of your cakes they all look delicious. All our love
Post a Comment