Sunday, November 9, 2008












Elise and her friend Jessica came up for the weekend to look at the great school of BYU-I. We had such a fun weekend. We went to a bonfire, to the temple to take pictures, out to dinner, and much much more. It was a WONDERFUL weekend and I was so happy that they came. It is good to see family up here. It makes it feel like im not so far away from home. But I am looking forward to going to Utah in two weeks!



2 comments:

Brenda said...

It looks liked you two had so much fun! Elaine you need to hurry back to Utah! I barely recognize you!

Jewel said...

Wow. . . I love the look of your blog. I think you had a great time checking out things in Idaho. Can't wait to hear all about it in a few weeks.