Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day Weekend with my sis!

Brenda got me grow a boyfriend for Valentines Day. He always listens. He is never late. He smells good. He doesn't watch too much tv. He is always there for you. He is wonderful I am growing him right now!
I was so luck to have Brenda come visit me for Valentines day. We wore our aprons, sunglasses and made sugar cookies. We even had some boys over....to eat the cookies. We also had a wonderful Valentines Day dinner with fun Valentines day cups. It was WONDERFUL! we hope your Valentines Day was as great as ours!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I wish I had some sweet heart shades. I'm glad you two had a great Valentine's.

Jewel said...

HOT. . . . is all I can say.

Jewel said...

O.K. so maybe I can say more. I love the grow your own man. He sounds P E R F E C T. I'd love to see him grow in your bowl there. What a thoughtful gift from a sis.

I was SOOOOOO happy to hear that you made sugar cookies with LOVE glasses on and shared them with some MEN. . . . that makes my heart smile.

You guys had the best weekend ever.

Bacon Bits said...

hey you two shouldn't have so much fun without me!!! haha did you like the boyfriend?? I helped pick him out... i thought you two would look so cute together!! haha love you!!!

Amy Worthington said...

Your boyfriend has grown so much over this past week.

You lucky girl.