Monday, April 20, 2009

School is out! Now it is time to play.

Angela and I were able to take a great vacation. We saw lots of animals stuffed and alive. There are lots of moose, buffalo, elk, ducks, and deer in Wyoming.


We were able to stop in Logan on our way home and wish Brenda a Happy Easter.


Anglea and I also got a new toy. We are very excited to use it this summer and hope to share some good times with the family!









4 comments:

Suzette said...

Hey Cool Wakeboard! Can you believe your freshman year is over wow...if you need a place to visit during the summer I hear that Nashville is going to be a happening place starting in June please consider coming and seeing us we would love it.
Congrats on school all our love

Jewel said...

I'm liking the animal report. Your trip looks cold but fun. I'm excited to get your new TOY wet this summer. Let me know when the water is at least in the 60's. I'm getting a little picky in my OLD AGE. I'm glad school is over!Way to go . . . . you did a gr8t job.

Anonymous said...

School is over? YEAH!!! Let the partying begin. Good job on finishing up. Sweet wakeboard. I haven't wakeboarded and I don't know if I ever will. I'm a scaredy cat. :)

KeltyGuy33 said...

Sweet board!! Thanks for sharing on the 4th!!