What a fun 4th of July! It was so much fun to go Boating with the Walters family. I'm glad everyone got to try the new board. The big question is how many people does it take to help Matt get the board on? We found out the bindings range from a girls size 7 to a men's 14! This is perfect for everyone.
It was so much fun to hang out in the sun! Thanks to all who came I had a GREAT time!
Thanks Elaine for letting us try the wake on your new board it is awesome. We had such a great time with you and your family out on the lake and through the week. Someday we hope to see you in Nashville :)
4 comments:
Thanks Elaine for letting us try the wake on your new board it is awesome. We had such a great time with you and your family out on the lake and through the week. Someday we hope to see you in Nashville :)
Looks like it was tons of fun boating! Maybe in a few years we will come too. Sorry we missed out.
I am SO jealous! You don't even know!
WOW. . . it finally happened. I'm so glad that new board got wet. Thanks for sharing it with everyone from size 7 to 14. The pictures are awesome.
Post a Comment