This is such an amazing board Brenda wanted to give it a try! She got so excited once she got up that she was screaming and let go. Were glad we had our camera and that we were able to have a safe trip out on the lake!
We all know lake water doesn't taste very good, but were so glad
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pictures. Brenda, you are so BRAVE to give wakeboarding a chance. . . .I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you. Love the smile and splashes.
Hooray for Brenda, you are awesome way to go trying to wakeboard and getting up that's great. ELaine has a sweet board and I'm glad to hear the you have joined the ranks of the boarders. Keep enjoying the water:)
2 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pictures. Brenda, you are so BRAVE to give wakeboarding a chance. . . .I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you. Love the smile and splashes.
Hooray for Brenda, you are awesome way to go trying to wakeboard and getting up that's great. ELaine has a sweet board and I'm glad to hear the you have joined the ranks of the boarders. Keep enjoying the water:)
Post a Comment