Monday, September 21, 2009

The girls in 504

These are the girls that I live with this fall.
Laura, Katelyn, Me, Valarie, Heidi & Rachel.

6 comments:

Mrs. Potts said...

I know where the boys will be hanging out this year!!

Suzette said...

Study hard, have fun, date and play lots this year at school. Plus thanks for training with me for the marathon your awesome. Have a great school year

Aunt Vanee' said...

I agree with Suzette, Studing hard is first on the list. You will learn so much from your teachers but also your roomates. Looks like a great group of young women! Elaine, you always take time to look your best. Keep watching that mail box.....
Hugs from WA to ID

Jewel said...

I'm wanting to come over and visit the 504 for a "SWEET SWAP" or something. Hay. . . can't wait to see you this weekend. For our party you need to wear "BLACK" or "WHITE" or a combo of the two o.k. Can't wait to catch up on the college life news on Saturday. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

What a good looking group! The guys better watch out!

Valerie said...

Hello Elaine -
Looks like you've got a fun bunch of girls to live with. Just wanted to let you know that Ella was sighted. The clues are on my blog - check it out. www.valwblog@blogspot.com. May the best guess win!
See you on Saturday -
Valerie