This is a great picture. How do girls have so much TRASH anyway? Funny shot. It was nice to talk to you this week. Good luck with all that studying, you are awesome and maybe will even survive this semester.
Wow watch out for that trash, looks like it is going to jump out of the cupboard and chase ya. Plus hey are you ready for Christmas or something starting the music on the blog good thinking :)
Hey, I have a little garbage that didn't fit in my can. Can I send it to you? It's in a nice tall white plastic bag? Let me know before the next trash day....That's Thursday. Love you lots Elaine
Yes I have apple juice up here. We had to shove that in right at the end to make the picture even more exciting! You have to have apple juice to help you get through the week at college.
5 comments:
This is a great picture. How do girls have so much TRASH anyway? Funny shot. It was nice to talk to you this week. Good luck with all that studying, you are awesome and maybe will even survive this semester.
Wow watch out for that trash, looks like it is going to jump out of the cupboard and chase ya. Plus hey are you ready for Christmas or something starting the music on the blog good thinking :)
Hey, I have a little garbage that didn't fit in my can. Can I send it to you? It's in a nice tall white plastic bag? Let me know before the next trash day....That's Thursday.
Love you lots Elaine
Upon closer inspection of your post, I noticed a RED BARN apple juice container . . . . could that be from YOU? "Cheers" to all college life.
Yes I have apple juice up here. We had to shove that in right at the end to make the picture even more exciting! You have to have apple juice to help you get through the week at college.
Post a Comment