Monday, April 26, 2010

Way to go Mo!

Tonight Angela had a dance performance!
She danced, sang, had different costumes, and had her very own solo.
There were lots of flips, twirls, and swirls in her costumes.
Way to go! You did an amazing job and I can't wait to see
the rest of your performances this year!
Here are just some clips of Angela's dances
tonight. She did a total of three songs.

3 comments:

Jewel said...

You two LOOK amazing. How do you find time to SLEEP? You have quite the schedule there and I'm so glad that El is around to help with all that. We'd love to come and see one of your performances so let us know what you will be up to in the next month. Looks so fun.

Aunt Vanee' said...

Elaine, you and Angela are having a blast. It's nice to have all those "hours of practice" culminate into exciting performances. Does this count for exercising 3 hours a week? Love your style!

Suzette said...

Great pictures, Angela you are amazing and Elaine wow you are a great photographer and video producer, plus hey cute shirt I think I have seen it somewhere before :)