Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Home for Thanksgiving Break!

On Saturday Mike, Brenda, Dad, and I all went to the BYU football game. It was cold but I'm glad it didn't start snowing until after the game ended.
After the game we came home and celebrated Brenda's birthday! Even though we were a few days late we still had to CELEBRATE!
Mike Really liked the cake that Angela made and the "Churned Flavored" Ice cream!
Of course we had to open gifts on the fireplace. It is tradition!
Brenda is now the Big 22!

Thanks for coming home to celebrate your Birthday with us!

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Wow. . . fun pictures of the FIREPLACE tradition. Birthday's are always so much fun. I'm glad you were able to spend some time together. Happy Turkey Day to you guys. Hope you can call or stop by while you are down for the holiday. We'd love to see you.