Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm already counting down until graduation!

So I have not been posting a lot so I will catch you up on everything that is going on. Tomorrow is my last day of the semester and I will be heading home Friday morning. I am excited that this semester is over and it has gone by so fast! On the 19th I will start my last semester and I am so excited! I am so excited I already decided to start a countdown on my blog. I am going to be living in the same place that I have been the past 2 semesters but I am going to change apartments. I will now be in apt 18 instead of 20. I am so excited for the change and think it will be a fun semester with my new roommates.

It seems like it has been a long time since I have been home so I am so excited to head back to South Jordan. I didn't go home for conference this past week but I went to Rockland, Idaho. For those of you who don't know I am dating a boy named Tim May who is from Rockland. I'm pretty sure almost everyone knows this but I'll put it just in case you didn't. We went and hung out with his family for the weekend and it was lots of fun. While the boys went to priesthood the girls made Humanitarian Kits. I thought this was a great idea to put kits together while the boys were gone.

I also got a job to be a TA for a business teacher next semester. I wanted a job because I will only have 13 credits and I have been taking 19 the past couple of semesters so I want to stay busy. Plus it will be nice to have a little bit of income. I am saving up to go to Chicago in August to do a day camp through BYU-Idaho for girls in Chicago. We also will be going to Nauvoo and get to tour Chicago.

I hope that this next week it is warm in Utah because it has been snowing/raining in Idaho and I am ready to see the sun!

6 comments:

Jewel said...

I love the countdown. . . . it's going to fly by. I was looking for you in the BYU-IDAHO choir at General Conference but didn't spot you. I'm glad you were in Rockland instead. Hope to catch up with you while you are in South Jordan. Thanks for catching us up on things.

Aunt Vanee' said...

Elaine, so much good news. I am so excited for you.
a new job
a weekend with Tim
a trip to Utah
travel plans for August
and my favorite....Finals are over for this semester!

This has been a rough year and I am so proud of your courage, strength and faith, way to "Climb that Mountain"
Love ya lots,
P.S. Thanks for the up-date on your address change. It's good to know where to mail surprises.

Aunt Vanee' said...

Wait just a minute....Did you say you were going to be a "Teacher"? Your new job is teaching......We need to talk!

Jessica said...

What a great countdown! Graduating is a hige accomplishment.

Jessica Hall said...

Yay! this is all such great news. you are so close to graduation...i am so proud of you! love you!

Suzette said...

Almost done...Hooray!!!
Great Job your amazing