Wow. . . your new pad looks HUGE. Are you sure you are going off to college or did you just move out? I love the decorations, closet, and pile of books. Looks like Jenny will be a great friend and roomie. . . I'm so glad you have a blog. I did update mine so check it out. Thanks for sharing pictures. I love the 4th of July wakeboarding. . . its BEAUTIFUL.
Your room looks so cute! I love what you have done with it. I especially like the cake decorating textbook. That class sounds like lots of fun. I'm glad you have a blog so I can see what's happening in your life. Check out mine sometime it's www.wombleblog.blogspot.com Good Luck with school! ~Jessica (your cousin)
Sweet Room!!! We like all of your pictures on the wall. Good Luck with all of those college courses, you will do awesome. Don't forget to find time to study and/or party! Keep in touch.
So I'm pretty sure that my Anatomy book is bigger than all your books combined! Your room looks so great. I'll have to come see it sometime. I especially like the Beware sign. Hopefully there are no real spiders in Idaho. :)
4 comments:
Wow. . . your new pad looks HUGE. Are you sure you are going off to college or did you just move out?
I love the decorations, closet, and pile of books. Looks like Jenny will be a great friend and roomie. . . I'm so glad you have a blog. I did update mine so check it out. Thanks for sharing pictures. I love the 4th of July wakeboarding. . . its BEAUTIFUL.
Your FAV Aunt
JBW
Your room looks so cute! I love what you have done with it. I especially like the cake decorating textbook. That class sounds like lots of fun. I'm glad you have a blog so I can see what's happening in your life. Check out mine sometime it's www.wombleblog.blogspot.com
Good Luck with school! ~Jessica (your cousin)
Sweet Room!!! We like all of your pictures on the wall. Good Luck with all of those college courses, you will do awesome. Don't forget to find time to study and/or party!
Keep in touch.
So I'm pretty sure that my Anatomy book is bigger than all your books combined! Your room looks so great. I'll have to come see it sometime. I especially like the Beware sign. Hopefully there are no real spiders in Idaho. :)
Post a Comment