We all know how much I love to sleep in. My first class doesn't even start until 10:15. But today I had my wonderful business class at 6:15 in the morning. Yes this was a challenge for me to get up to leave my apartment by 6. I can tell you it is not very warm that early in the morning and no one is out on the street. Everyone is still in bed. But getting up early ended up being worth it. We were served breakfast that consisted of Orange juice, fruit, pastries, bacon, eggs, and french toast. So that was a bonus and I was glad that I went. We ended up talking about being Leaders and a disciple of Christ. We also got a cool water bottle, a flashlight, and a compass to help us find our way in life and through the business program. My classes this semester are very challenging and demanding of my time. Hopefully with hard work and dedication and no more 6:15 classes I will be able to make it through this semester.
3 comments:
Hey Cutie, That's why pony tails were invented... So you can get up and out the door in 5 minutes! I am so excited about your future. Anyone who is that dedicated will rise above any small challenges like balancing a check book. Lots of hugs and prayers,
Aunt Vanee'
Wow. . . .COLD but yummy that time of day. I'm so glad they fed you. I'm excited that you are in the program and especially that you don't have to be to class usually until the morning chill has passed at 10;00. You get so smart when you go to college.
The dreaded 6:00 trek to school. I know it well. I still can't believe I use to do that in high school. My sympathies! Good luck with your classes Elaine!
Post a Comment