Im now back to school. I got back to Idaho on Monday and felt like I had so much to do. I thought I was giong to have my own room but I don't. I am sharing a room with a girl named Randi. She is from Utah and it turns out we played softball against eachother back in the day. So that is fun and we get along. School starts tomorrw and im excited. I got my books, but it actually ended up being only one book and a packet. So it wasn't to bad, but they still cost more than they should have. I became very thankful for used books that saved me like $50.
4 comments:
Hey Daisy May, Welcome back you amazing Freshman! It's great to see those "Business" books on your bed. Don't study in bed...it's too easy to fall asleep and get highlighter on your new pj's. A room mate that plays softball..WOW Does she love your purse? Roomates are part of college and sometimes turn into life long friends. Thanks for the 3 fun parties in 5 days. I miss you already.
Sunday after church it started snowing so they put school on a 2 hour delay. Ethan got to sleep in one more time. Good luck this semester. You have a real talent for making $$$
Warm, wet, Washington hugs.
I was going to e-mail you and ask how COLD it is there. It hasn't stopped snowing in Alpine and I'm already tired or snoveling. Sounds like your roomie won't be too bad. Good luck with your classes and keep us posted on how that journal writing is going. Shana has already gotten a few snuggle points for her NEW YEARS YES! Miss you. I love your new blog paper . . . it's fun.
Only one book? Lucky! I hope school goes well for you.
Good luck learning business, we like your blog it's cute. Have you gone snowboarding yet? Give it a try you'll love it as long as there are no trailers to run into. We still think that NC is a great place to visit during spring break so come on out and see us, if not NC then TN in the summer. We love you and know that you will do be a great business women all you need are some cool fancy suits with the heels of course.
Post a Comment