I heard that my little sister is going on a business trip this weekend. I actually did go on a business trip last week to Pocatello, Idaho to visit the company On Semiconductor. It was really fun to look at how a business works and I learned a lot. This is why....I am inviting myself to go on Angela's business trip with her. This is her first and I don't want her to be out in that tough business world by herself. It is always good to go on a business trip with someone because you never know what troubles will find you and it is always good to have your big sis there.
4 comments:
Laugh lots, take pictures, stay up late talking and enjoy every moment. It's definately my favorite place to visit!!
I like the new look. You're so up to date with the holidays. On your side bar under what your life consists of you didn't put talking to your sister?! I hope that you and Angela enjoy your buisness trip. I miss you both and wish I could be there!
Business is BUSINESS!!! This is a serious study in economics and market research. We will do our best this weekend to gather all the information that will be vital to our happiness.
See you soon EL
Business trips are great places of learning. I think that it is very important for me to go on a business trip! We will be doing MUCH paperwork! (you'll see what I mean) hurry up and get here so you can also be involved in our business partnership!
- love angela's secretary, which is to say herself.
Post a Comment