Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bridal shower for Brenda

My older sister is getting married in 23 days so we had a bridal shower for her. She got lots of stuff that she needed but my favorite was...
Her own tools! Yes she got her own pink toolbox with her own tools so she never has to use Mike's tools. I thought that was a great idea!

We invited a few people from the ward and then my dad's side of the family.
My dad's six sisters were all there, my Grandma Wilson, and some cousins.
It was a fun party and I'm so thankful to everyone who came!

3 comments:

Jewel said...

You did a great job with the shower El. The food looks yummy too.
I love your new look on the blog and your music too. I need to update that on mine. I hope you have had a great birthday. . . thanks for sharing it with the Pence Family on the lake. You are the best. Love you so much.

Jenny Dill said...

ELAINE!!!! Looks like it turned out to be a wonderful success! Good work woman!

Amy Worthington said...

Elaine - I'm so proud and very impressed. You did a phenomenal job you awesome lady you! Nice work!!