Yesterday was a fun filled day with my Dad and Angela. My Dad had taken off work and the plan was to go boating. We had just gone for my birthday on Friday and I think we all needed a break to recover. Plus the weather said it was going to rain. So my Dad ended up taking us out to Lunch to eat Cafe Rio. After lunch we went and played miniature golf. None of us had played in a long time and my Dad ended up winning but we figured Angela and I probably need more practice. After that we went back home I had gotten some fun games for my birthday and I was so excited to play them. We played Farkle and Wacky Six. We ended up playing for hours until my dad had to go home teaching. It was a fun day just to relax and hang out with the family. Days like this don't happen too often in my family so I was glad we got to spend the day together.
2 comments:
It sounds like a PERFECT day. I'm so glad you got the best gift, TIME. Thanks for your help with everything. You are a wonderful sister and niece.
Love you.
What a fun "make a memory" day. Three of you spending the afternoon together...WOW...that's magical. I agree with Jewel. Time is priceless. Sounds like you all enjoyed a "take a break" day. Next time you are buried in tests, assignments, and homework...smile and remember a sunny summer day in July.
Hey, thanks for all your help with the shower invitations. They were incredibly fantastic!!
You have so many talents, you Professional Planner You!
Post a Comment