So Tim and I got engaged last night. He came to Rexburg to visit for the weekend and we went on a walk to the temple. This is where he asked if I would marry him and of course I said YES! It was really cold and there was even snow on the ground. After we got back to my apt we got a camera and went back to the spot to take some pictures. We then went back to my apt and had ice cream to celebrate with my roommates.
THE RING!!!
So it is kind of hard to get a good picture of the ring so this is the best I can do.
I love my ring though. It is exactly what I wanted!
5 comments:
HORRAY. . . CONGRATS. . . .I'm so glad you said the right word, "YES".
We are so happy for you both. Love the pictures of the ring too, it's beautiful and so are both your smiles. Happy Engagement!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!
Thanks for calling us to tell us the big news we are so happy for you and Tim and can't wait to see you soon. Your summer will be filled with all kinds of fun adventures and we wish you all the happiness in the world and are glad you found your Prince Charming.
We love you
P.S.
Beautiful Ring... thanks for posting pictures you both look very happy.
I'm so excited for you as you begin this new chapter in your life with Tim. Congrats to you both. Thanks for posting the news on your blog. It's great to share exciting moments like this one.
Oh Elaine!!! I am so excited and happy for you. :)
Post a Comment