I was able to go home for a few days over Memorial Day. We decided to try and go up the canyon and have a fire with the family. It would have been great if the weather was better, but we still tried and had lots of fun! I feel like this summer has already gone by so fast and I can't believe that it is June already. It is finally starting to get warmer in Idaho. Last week was midterms and it is so crazy that I only have 1/2 a semester of school left.
Tim and I were able to take engagement pictures yesterday so I hope I can post some of those soon!
3 comments:
Hey Elaine, I thought of you the other day when I was ordering new glasses online. I was having the hardest time deciding what kind to get so I thought to myself, who do I know that is stylish and wears glasses? And of course I thought of you! So I came to your blog to look at some pictures to see what kind you have. I love your glasses! :)
Oh, and I can't wait to see the engagement pictures!!
Looks like you guys had some fun being together. Can't wait to see some pictures. . . . love you.
Post a Comment