Thursday, October 7, 2010

It had been pretty warm in Idaho the past few weeks so we decided to take advantage of the weather because we know that it wont last long. We went to a campground and had a fire. This actually occurred twice in one week. The first time I went with some friends. Including Jenny, Kyleigh, Michael, and Ed. The second time was with my FHE group.

A few weekends ago Jenny and I went to a service project for our stake. We went and cleaned up the Sand Dunes. I don't know if you really can call it a service project because we got free t-shirts and lunch including subway sandwiches. It was a great opportunity and really fun!


I am loving this year in Rexburg. With only two semesters left I have been trying to decide what I want my minor to be in. I just keep changing my mind. I am almost complete with my Major in Business Management and I am completing my emphasis in Marketing this semester. Right now I am thinking of having my minor be in Event Planning and Rec. Management. Hopefully this is what I will be able to go into and I wont change my mind again.

2 comments:

Jewel said...

Are you sure this is REXBURG? I can't believe the sunshine and the smiles. I'm excited that you are thinking about event planning and Rec. Management. . . . that's a girl after my own heart. Thanks for sharing all the fun. Hang on, it's going to turn COLD again before you know it. Love ya.

Suzette said...

Wow can't believe you are almost done. Have many mangers do you have to have? One sounds great to me Marketing Business :) Don't worry about changing your mind you have plenty of time til you grow up.